Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies to existing threads, give reputation to your fellow members, get your own private messenger, post status updates, manage your profile and so much more. If you already have an account, login here - otherwise create an account for free today!
– Smoke, HE Grenade explosions, and fire are now always displayed consistently between all players.
978 Views · 0 replies
[ DANGER ZONE ]
– Blacksite and Sirocco are now both available in official Danger Zone matchmaking as a time-based map rotation.
– Radar jammers block drone pilots with static interference while the jammer is active.
– Drones fly slower when carrying paradrop crates.
– Armor starting equipment option will now give both armor and helmet.
[ MISC ]
– Updated SDR libraries to the latest version.
– Restricted start of client-side demo recording on dedicated servers to warmup and freezetime.
[ MAPS ]
– Changed Wingman version to use bombsite A.
– Bombsite A changes:
– Pushed back cover on site.
– Tightened final ramp up to site.
– Moved position of crane slightly, made area around it accessible.
– Shortened wood fence, letting CTs more easily control ramp or drop down.
– Moved scaffolding in back of A forward towards the wall.
– Added self-boost onto concrete formwork on A site.
– Added missing collisions to various door/window frame models.
– Fixed another player stuck spot.
784 Views · 0 replies
– Added normal maps to M4A1-S | Basilisk, FAMAS | Djinn, and Desert Eagle | Naga
– Fixed players getting stuck on self-destructing drones.
– Optimized the algorithm processing in-game friends list rich presence.
– Optimized the algorithm loading favorite events for users.
1,045 Views · 0 replies
– Unlocked Drone Pilot Tablet, Bonus Wave Money, Bonus Explore Money, and Armor+Helmet as starting item options.
– Drone Pilot upgrade is now available for purchase in the Tablet Buy Menu.
– Tasers will now always open the crate they are fired at; they no longer sometimes do partial crate damage.
– Shields dropped from death have a slight delay before being automatically picked by nearby players.
– Fixed some instances of safe models spawning in midair.
– Fixed item outline colors on dropped grenades.
– Map collision fixes and stuck spot removals, and a few visual bugs squashed too.
– Loss bonus money will now always step down to $2,900 after a team with a $3,400 max loss bonus streak wins a round.
– Introducing the “Looking to Play” feature: players can now advertise themselves as available for party invites, can be invited by other parties from the “Looking to Play” tab of their CS:GO friends list, and can accept party invites from the CS:GO main menu.
– Introducing CS:GO Events: players can now see an HLTV-provided schedule of professional LAN events in the Watch tab. Favorite your preferred community tournaments and get notified about professional live matches on the CS:GO main menu.
– Friends and other players can no longer join lobbies that already entered matchmaking queue.
– Fixed exploits related to vote commands.
– Latest updates to community maps Ruby and Workout.
– Minor bug fixes
– Clean up
– Added setdressing
– Added boost in Alley
– Added boost spot in mid for Ts
– Overall gameplay tweaks
– Trimmed excessive areas
– Improved overall gameplay flow
– Large changes to mid to improve flow
– Rerouted alley from A main to mid
– Removed ladder bug
– Removed pixel walk
– Fixed boosting into the hole in Kids Zone
– Deleted a rogue spawn point
– Fixed some shadow issues in the court area
– Brightened the shower area slightly
– VBSP: Fixed a rare bug in displacement physics hull generation during map compilation that could result in large gaps near the edges of completely flat displacement surfaces.
1,292 Views · 0 replies
– Unlocked Ballistic Shield, Firebombs, and C4 as deployment perks.
– Fixed SVG files to load with consistent dimensions in different resolutions.
– Fixed a minor regression caused by molotov bouncing off sky surfaces.
– Fixed several exploits.
– Fixed spot where players could get hung up on train near A main.
– Fixed ladder on train closest to lower B entrance not being shift-walkable.
– Fixed some minor gaps in train cars.
– Added info_paradrop_denial entities to prevent paradrops from landing on top of the Kasbah towers.
– Fixed wall in Kasbah where bump mines fell through.
– Fixed hole in world at the bottom of the stepwell.
– Covered up a missing texture with roof edge models in the Kasbah.
– Added additional detail to some roof areas.