– Smoke, HE Grenade explosions, and fire are now always displayed consistently between all players.
813 Views · 0 replies
[ DANGER ZONE ]
– Blacksite and Sirocco are now both available in official Danger Zone matchmaking as a time-based map rotation.
– Radar jammers block drone pilots with static interference while the jammer is active.
– Drones fly slower when carrying paradrop crates.
– Armor starting equipment option will now give both armor and helmet.
[ MISC ]
– Updated SDR libraries to the latest version.
– Restricted start of client-side demo recording on dedicated servers to warmup and freezetime.
[ MAPS ]
– Changed Wingman version to use bombsite A.
– Bombsite A changes:
– Pushed back cover on site.
– Tightened final ramp up to site.
– Moved position of crane slightly, made area around it accessible.
– Shortened wood fence, letting CTs more easily control ramp or drop down.
– Moved scaffolding in back of A forward towards the wall.
– Added self-boost onto concrete formwork on A site.
– Added missing collisions to various door/window frame models.
– Fixed another player stuck spot.
622 Views · 0 replies
– Added normal maps to M4A1-S | Basilisk, FAMAS | Djinn, and Desert Eagle | Naga
– Fixed players getting stuck on self-destructing drones.
– Optimized the algorithm processing in-game friends list rich presence.
– Optimized the algorithm loading favorite events for users.
478 Views · 0 replies
– Unlocked Drone Pilot Tablet, Bonus Wave Money, Bonus Explore Money, and Armor+Helmet as starting item options.
– Drone Pilot upgrade is now available for purchase in the Tablet Buy Menu.
– Tasers will now always open the crate they are fired at; they no longer sometimes do partial crate damage.
– Shields dropped from death have a slight delay before being automatically picked by nearby players.
– Fixed some instances of safe models spawning in midair.
– Fixed item outline colors on dropped grenades.
– Map collision fixes and stuck spot removals, and a few visual bugs squashed too.
– Loss bonus money will now always step down to $2,900 after a team with a $3,400 max loss bonus streak wins a round.
– Introducing the “Looking to Play” feature: players can now advertise themselves as available for party invites, can be invited by other parties from the “Looking to Play” tab of their CS:GO friends list, and can accept party invites from the CS:GO main menu.
– Introducing CS:GO Events: players can now see an HLTV-provided schedule of professional LAN events in the Watch tab. Favorite your preferred community tournaments and get notified about professional live matches on the CS:GO main menu.
– Friends and other players can no longer join lobbies that already entered matchmaking queue.
– Fixed exploits related to vote commands.
– Latest updates to community maps Ruby and Workout.
– Minor bug fixes
– Clean up
– Added setdressing
– Added boost in Alley
– Added boost spot in mid for Ts
– Overall gameplay tweaks
– Trimmed excessive areas
– Improved overall gameplay flow
– Large changes to mid to improve flow
– Rerouted alley from A main to mid
– Removed ladder bug
– Removed pixel walk
– Fixed boosting into the hole in Kids Zone
– Deleted a rogue spawn point
– Fixed some shadow issues in the court area
– Brightened the shower area slightly
– VBSP: Fixed a rare bug in displacement physics hull generation during map compilation that could result in large gaps near the edges of completely flat displacement surfaces.
1,112 Views · 0 replies
– Unlocked Ballistic Shield, Firebombs, and C4 as deployment perks.
– Fixed SVG files to load with consistent dimensions in different resolutions.
– Fixed a minor regression caused by molotov bouncing off sky surfaces.
– Fixed several exploits.
– Fixed spot where players could get hung up on train near A main.
– Fixed ladder on train closest to lower B entrance not being shift-walkable.
– Fixed some minor gaps in train cars.
– Added info_paradrop_denial entities to prevent paradrops from landing on top of the Kasbah towers.
– Fixed wall in Kasbah where bump mines fell through.
– Fixed hole in world at the bottom of the stepwell.
– Covered up a missing texture with roof edge models in the Kasbah.
– Added additional detail to some roof areas.